Dralla Foundation was founded by Peter Allard, President of Allard USA: manufacturer of a range of orthopedic devices designed to improve physical function and enhance the quality of life for individuals with physical challenges. The testimonials of the wearers of these devices inspired Peter to give back to individuals with physical challenges and start Dralla Foundation. Dralla will award grants to other organizations who share their mission.
Each member of Dralla Foundation Review Board has had their own personal experiences with physical disability. They have each witnessed physical and emotional benefits of achieving their own goals and helping other individuals to do the same. They have all given back to their own communities and believe that Dralla Foundation will continue their shared goal.
- Dralla Foundation Announces New Mission Statement and Grant Review Period for 2013.
- Dralla Foundation Appoints Button to Review Board
- Dralla Foundation Announces Grant Awards for 2012
- Allard USA, Inc. Announces Launch of Non-Profit Organization and Annual Grant Awards
- Dralla Foundation Announces Grant Recipients And An Events Focused Giving Program